Find the Harley Low Rider S for Sale in Pennsylvania
You can purchase Harley-Davidson's Low Rider S model in Pennsylvania through Susquehanna Valley Harley-Davidson. The Low Rider S is a cruiser with a modern flare, blending the old-school Sportster silhouette with its rounded fairing and gas tank. The matte black hardware serves as a base for a distinct look, whether you pick a Vivid Black or White Sand Pearl finish.
Harley-Davidson designers made the Low Rider S with control and power in mind. It sits low to the road while boasting a large lean angle to grip every turn. Hydraulic tuners on the shocks enable comfort through any bump in the road.
The Low Rider S features a light chassis, allowing its Milwaukee-Eight 117 engine to send it bolting down straightaways. This bike is ready for rugged rides while maintaining its ability to cruise comfortably during local travel.
Harley-Davidson Low Rider S Specs
The H-D Low Rider S has unique specs that set it apart from other cruisers:
- Engine: Milwaukee-Eight 117
- Torque: 125 feet pounds
- Stroke: 4.5 inches
- Brakes: Front and rear black, split 7-spoke floating rotors
- Exhaust: 2-into-2 offset shotgun with the catalyst in the muffler
- Fuel economy: 47 mpg
- Fuel system: Electronic sequential port fuel injection
- Primary drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Wheels: Dark bronze, radiate cast-aluminum
Harley-Davidson Low Rider S Pricing
The advertised price is based on an MSRP of $18,199 for a stock Low Rider S model in black, excluding tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges. For information on pricing for Low Rider S models in different styles and colors please visit the main Harley-Davidson website.
Choose Susquehanna Valley Harley-Davidson
Riders at every level choose Susquehanna Valley Harley-Davidson to purchase cruiser bikes in Pennsylvania. Find the Low Rider S on our showroom floor on Allentown Blvd. in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, near Interstate 81, Interstate 83 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike. Our customers stick with us for:
- Attentive customer service from sales representatives who know H-D bikes.
- Thorough maintenance services from our Master Technicians.
- A wide range of new and used Low Rider S motorcycles.
- Prices that compete with any dealer in the region.
Get in Touch for More Information
Harley-Davidson's Low Rider S is a comfortable cruiser built for midrange coasting. We have the Low Rider S and other H-D new models in stock at our lot in Harrisburg, so contact us online to request information or schedule a test ride.